RE: AW: Denver, BEWARE!

Hello, Wes,

Thanks for the explanation.

What surprised me is that there was no correlation between the altitude and

the slope change.

Another interesting item is that the overall average slope is about half of

what Cohen claims when it's unbinned.

I think I'll just keep an eye on the radon and be done with it.

What would you tell someone who is just at the actionable EPA borderline in

his home? No one smokes. I told him, I'm not an expert in the area, but I

wouldn't go crazy--I'd just try and exchange some air.

Cheers,

Richard