Re: Radon 'Causes 9% of Lung Cancer Deaths - "Nescience"

Happy Holidays to all:

On the subject of "non-science" raised by the post below. There is a

wonderful word "nescience" pronounced "nesh-sense". It basically means the

negation of science and is something we all see much too often related to

radiation protection and claims of radiation injury from a Bq or

femtoCurie/kg of some isotope.

Regards,

Stewart Farber

Consulting Scientist