Ad - CHP Exam Distance Study Group 2005

Fellow Health Physics / Radiation Safety Professionals:

Are you:

   a recent graduate looking for an opportunity to demonstrate competence

   in the fundamentals of health physics?

   a seasoned health physics professional ready to enhance your career?

   tired of rehearsing to pass Part I, II, or both, in real-time at past

   annual exams and finally ready to nail them in 2005?

If you are any of the above, the CHP Exam Distance Study Group is for you!

The distance study group for Parts I and II of the American Board of Health

Physics (ABHP) certification examination is now forming.  The study group

will begin in mid January 2005 and continue to the 2005 exam date.  The

group facilitators are Todd A. Davidson, CHP, RRPT, CHMM and Boyd "Henry"

Rose, CM, CIH, CHMM, AAHP(A).

The distance study group provides a focused study cohort for Parts I and II

of the ABHP certification examination.  The group works and reviews weekly

assignments of past ABHP examinations and other related problems of

interest to the group.  There are also continuous discussions of questions,

theory, resources, and references related to the various exam rubrics as

well as discussion of study tips and problem solution methods.

Since its inception in 1997, the CHP Exam Distance Study Group has included

professionals from a broad variety of HP disciplines.  Many of the group's

participants have been successful in passing Parts I and/or II of the ABHP

certification examination.  Feedback about the CHP Exam Distance Study

Group from group participants who have passed the examinations indicate

that participation in the study group was a positive factor in their

success on the examinations.

The CHP Exam Distance study group is of particular interest to HP

professionals:

   * located where access to a formal CHP exam study group is not available

   locally

   * located where there may be few other HPs studying for the examinations

   * who otherwise may not be able to attend or purchase a CHP Exam

   preparation/review course

Anyone planning to sit for the 2005 ABHP certification examination is

welcome to participate in the CHP Exam Distance Study Group.

If you are interested in joining the CHP Exam Distance Study Group, or know

someone who is, contact:

Todd A. Davidson

E-mail: tdavidson@sec-tn.com

Telephone: 740-897-2536

or

Boyd "Henry" Rose

E-mail:  roseb@gdls.com

Telephone:  (586) 825-4503

Contact by e-mail is preferred.  To join the CHP Exam Distance Study Group,

e-mail your full name and preferred e-mail address to either of the group's

facilitators.

Come on!  What are you waiting for?  Sign up today!  Let's study together

and pass the 2005 ABHP certification examination!

Henry

Boyd H. Rose, CM, CIH, CHMM, AAHP(A)

Co-facilitator

CHP Exam Distance Study Group