Re: question concerning stress tests

Cariolite is the commercial name for T-99m labeled

sestamibi, which also goes by the name Miraluma for

breast tumor imaging.

http://www.miraluma.com/cross_site/pi/MIRA%20US%20PI-%20513158-1201.pdf

Yes, the drug has many uses due to the pharmacological

reactions in the body.

Tl-201 is thallous chloride.

http://www.nuclearonline.org/PI/Mallinckrodt%20Thallium.pdf

--- Jaro <jaro-10kbq@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> A question concerning stress tests from another

> listserv I subscribe to.....

=====

"The real threat to the life of the nation, in the sense of a people living in accordance with its traditional laws and political values, comes not from terrorism but from laws such as these."

LORD HOFFMAN, of Britain's highest court, which ruled against indefinite detention of terror suspects

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

e-mail:  crispy_bird@yahoo.com