Re: Fwd: Editorial in Asbury Park Press

Thanks Norm, for sharing this example of propaganda and misinformation with us.  I

find the 1st two paragraphs especially illustrative of the cheap tactics of anti-nukes.

The author puts "seven nuclear power plants closed" and "health status of children

improved" in the same paragraph, thus implying a cause-effect relationship without

actually stating the lie directly.  With the authors next breath, she accuses someone of

making misleading statements.

If we can keep highlighting the illogic and absurdity in statements of the anti-nuke

wackos, the public at large will soon discount them completely.

Gary Isenhower