TGI is online again

Hi everyone,

after about 6 months being disconnected - and writing the code it took

to get reconnected - I am happily back on the net and on the list.

My address and that of the TGI www site have changed yet again, hopefully

to a more permanent status.

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com