RE: question concerning stress tests

Hello All

   The subject of "adding up" the individual exposures from each procedure performed on a patient is not new. I was fortunate to attend the 1995 Radiological Society of North America anual meeting where Dr. Thomas B. Shope presented:"Radiation-induced Skin Injuries from Fluoroscopy" I have attached a link to the paper for your use. The example injury and pictures demonstrate  what can happen when no one is keeping track of patient "total" exposure. http://www.fda.gov/cdrh/rsnaii.html

Tim Martinson

Health Physics Group

Kewaunee Nuclear Power Plant

Wisconsin Public Service Corp