Early Health Physics Journals

Hi

I am looking for copies of the following Health Physics Journals.

Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Vol 62: #2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Vol 60: #1

Vol 59: #5

Vol 55: #2

Vol 43:#5

Vol 53: #6

Vol 52: #5, 6

Vol 9: all

Vol 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1: all

Again, I would be grateful for any assistance. These would be used to

complete the collection available to U Michigan health physics students.

So as not to clutter the airwaves, feel free to respond to me offline at

kjkrs@hotmail.com

Kim Kearfott

University of Michigan.