Free to good home

Radsafers -

We would like to find a good (licensed) home for a benchtop X-ray

fluorescence thickness gauge that we no longer use.  It contains a 1.3

Curie Am-241 source and was lovingly used for silver thickness

determination.  It is operational and comes with all associated detectors,

electronics and computers.  It is located at our White City, Oregon Plant.

Pls direct inquiries to me.

-Joe

Joseph M. Greco, CHP

Radiation/Laser Safety Officer