RE: FW: Sickening Solar Flares -Error in Comparison to Dental x-rays

Far from being my area of expertise I will not comment on any of the

numbers stated in the article.  However, I have sat through several

presentation by Dr. Cucinatta on astronaut exposure and he really knows his

stuff.  Rather that batting this around radsafe trying to guess what NASA

really means, why not just go straight to the source:

http://srhp.jsc.nasa.gov/.

I am definitely not speaking on behalf of NASA or the US Government.

Kim Merritt, CLSO

Radiation/Laser Safety Officer

Mainthia Technologies  MS 305

NASA Langley Research Center