DU Thoughts ? Re: NEWS RELEASE: LIST OF CANCER-CAUSING AGENTS GROWS

Since lead was indicated as a "reasonably anticipated" carcinogen I wonder

if the heavy metal aspects of DU may also be considered to be in that

category since we've discussed many times that the radiological aspects of

DU are essentially nonexistent...hence it's name: DEPLETED.

Cheers,

Richard