[ RadSafe ] Re: Radiation deficiency remediation

Bradshaw, Keith keith.bradshaw at niras.co.uk
Mon Apr 4 18:26:40 CEST 2005

I think we've discussed this on here before.  The additional dose from
ingestion of potassium is likely to be very small.  It's just the dose as it
is "passing through".  Unless you are deficient in potassium to start with,
none of the additional potassium will be retained in the body.  Although
I've not calculated it, I suspect you'd make yourself very sick if you
attempted to ingest enough KCl to raise your radiation dose to these
"hormetic" levels.  Perhaps that's why you have "given up on KCL"?

Personal views only

keith.bradshaw at niras.co.uk

web:  www.niras.co.uk

NNC's UK Operating Companies : NNC Holdings Limited (no. 3725076), NNC Limited (no. 1120437), National Nuclear Corporation Limited (no. 2290928), STATS-NNC Limited (no. 4339062) and Technica-NNC Limited (no. 235856).  The registered office of each company is at Booths Hall, Chelford Road, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 8QZ except for Technica-NNC Limited whose registered office is at Banchory Business Centre, Hill of Banchory Business Park, Burn O' Bennie Road, Banchory, Aberdeenshire, AB31 5ZU.  NNC's head office and principal address is Booths Hall and the switchboard number is 01565 633800.  The NNC website is www.nnc.co.uk

Any request, advice, information or opinion in this message which does not relate to the business of any of the above companies is not authorised by any of the above companies.  Where this message does so relate,  it is sent by the relevant company (as above) and is confidential and intended for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  The content is subject to contract and, unless so stated, does not form part of any contract.  If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the NNC system manager by email at eadm at nnc.co.uk.