[ RadSafe ] Re: Radiation deficiency remediation

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 14:00:00 CEST 2005

Just out of curiosity, again, what are the benefits of
receiving this added dose?  What do you get?  Do you
have any proof of a benefit, or is this part of a
religions belief?

--- jjcohen <jjcohen at prodigy.net> wrote:
> The biological half-life would not be a
> consideration because the dose would
> not
> be a single dose, but would be continual (i.e. all
> water intake would be
> tritiated).
> Therefore, an equillbrium between intake and
> excretion levels would soon be
> reached and maintained.
> Also, the low mev beta could actually be an
> advantage

"Embarrassed, obscure and feeble sentences are generally, if not always, the result of embarrassed, obscure and feeble thought."
Hugh Blair, 1783

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com