[ RadSafe ] Re: Radiation deficiency remediation

jjcohen jjcohen at prodigy.net
Tue Apr 5 20:42:19 CEST 2005

My choice would be a commercially available bottled drinking water product
containing ~ 0.05 mci/l tritiated water (flavored varieties would be OK).
Anyway,
if one's entire drinking water supply was from this product, I figure their
annual dose
would be well within the optimal dose range. (1.0 - 10.0 rem/a)
Sometimes, I make math errors, so please check my calculation.