[ RadSafe ] Re: Radiation deficiency remediation

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 20:24:40 CEST 2005

I just wonder where you get the rangeof 1.0 - 10
rem/a.  Is there any basis for this or just an article
of faith because it sounds so convenient.  That is
quite a range of values.

--- jjcohen <jjcohen at prodigy.net> wrote:
> My choice would be a commercially available bottled
> drinking water product
> containing ~ 0.05 mci/l tritiated water (flavored
> varieties would be OK).
> Anyway,
> if one's entire drinking water supply was from this
> product, I figure their
> annual dose
> would be well within the optimal dose range. (1.0 -
> 10.0 rem/a)
> Sometimes, I make math errors, so please check my
> calculation.

"Embarrassed, obscure and feeble sentences are generally, if not always, the result of embarrassed, obscure and feeble thought."
Hugh Blair, 1783

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com