[ RadSafe ] Fwd: Depleted Uranium - Suppressed Reports and Veterans' Suffering Given Little Coverage

Norm Cohen ncohen12 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 6 14:30:47 CEST 2005

"WantToKnow.info" <wecare at wanttoknow.info> wrote:

  From: "WantToKnow.info" <wecare at wanttoknow.info>
o: "Undisclosed Recipients"

http://www.csmonitor.com/atcsmonitor/specials/uranium/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/europe/2001/depleted_uranium/default.stm

http://order.kagi.com/cgi-bin/store.cgi?storeID=6CYJA

> Explore these empowering websites coordinated by
> website founder Fred Burks:
> http://www.momentoflove.org - Every person in the
> world has a heart
> http://www.WantToKnow.info - Revealing major
> cover-ups & working together for the good of all
> http://www.gcforall.org - Building a Global
> Community for All
> http://www.weboflove.org - Strengthening the Web of
> Love that interconnects us all
> Together, we are building a better world based on
> love and cooperation
>

> -- To subscribe to or unsubscribe from this list of
> deep inside information (avg. one email every two
> days), send an email to wecare at wanttoknow.info with
> "subscribe deep" or "unsubscribe deep" in the
> subject line.

Coalition for Peace and Justice
http://www.coalitionforpeaceandjustice.org
UNPLUG Salem Campaign
http://www.unplugsalem.org
Norm Cohen, Executive Director

http://personals.yahoo.com

--
Coalition for Peace and Justice
UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave, Linwood

"A time comes when silence is betrayal.
Even when pressed by the demands of
inner truth, men do not easily assume
the task of opposing their government's