[ RadSafe ] Doctrine for Joint Nuclear Operations

howard long hflong at pacbell.net
Sat Apr 9 01:35:48 CEST 2005

Intelligence is at the center of the New Triad.
considering how intelligence has been rated recently - I hope we have someone with horse sense able to over-ride the checklist.

Howard Long

Gerry Blackwood <gpblackwood at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Love to hear comments on this one......

Doctrine for Joint Nuclear Operations
http://www.armscontrolwonk.com/3_12fc2.pdf

"Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality."

For information on how to subscribe/unsubscribe and other settings visit: