[ RadSafe ] Re: Nukes are Green

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Tue Apr 12 15:59:40 CEST 2005

We have come to a point where the vast disagreement between reality and its
media presentation is unlikely to be overcome without a major crisis.
"Global warming" has been repeated so many times that there is
barely a soul who would question it, no matter what we see when
we look through the window (looks more like a coming ice age to me).
Nuclear has been a swear word for decades, just watch them turn it
within less than a month or two if they really want to (whoever
are those /is that in control of the media, and please save me
the talk of having free speech etc.).

Of course I am against any sort of lies, too. The real question is
whether there is anything we can do about it, I wish I had
a solution to offer...

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com