AW: [ RadSafe ] Re: Nukes are Green

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Tue Apr 12 20:51:41 CEST 2005

Can anybody help a non-native speaker: What is going on in this debate?
Fierce comments on global warming, fierce comments on wind energy, of
course fierce comments on nuclear energy and finally an incredible
comment of an obviously military related person to stop the debate
because it is taking up his bandwidth.

To ridicule the concept of global warming is in my opinion on the same
low-level intellectual basis as the demonisation of nuclear energy. The
hailing of wind-energy and sun-energy is exactly in the same category.
In some circumstances and some environments they may all have their
advantages, especially if they are financially supported by taxes.

I have always hoped and still hope on common sense.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR