AW: [ RadSafe ] Bob Cherry on pyrophoric uranium munitions

James Salsman james at bovik.org
Wed Apr 13 00:43:25 CEST 2005

Franz Schönhofer wrote:

>....  some umbrella organisation which finances you.

Sorry I missed responding to that point.

I am not funded by any organization.  I derive my income solely from
sales of my ReadSay PROnounce English literacy system product:
   http://www.readsay.com/pronounce.html

In the past eight months that I have been studying uranium
combustion product inhalation poisoning, I have spent about 120
hours and less than $40, on photocopies, postage, and transportation.

Sincerely,
James Salsman