AW: AW: [ RadSafe ] Bob Cherry on pyrophoric uranium munitions

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Wed Apr 13 01:12:00 CEST 2005

Don,
Yes you are right. Have a look at my "final message" to this person. I
think we should keep such persons out of RADSAFE. If not by banning then
by ignoring. The last comment of Salsman would in Europe clearly
initiate a legal case of racism and eugenics.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR