[ RadSafe ] note on the "teratogenic" effects of uranium poisoning

James Salsman james at bovik.org
Wed Apr 13 04:44:27 CEST 2005

Franz Schönhofer wrote:

 > The last comment of Salsman would in Europe clearly
 > initiate a legal case of racism and eugenics.

-- apparently referring to my explanation of my sole motivation:

> I have a young daughter, and I would prefer that when she
> comes of age, the proportion of males in the population with
> teratogenic sperm is kept to a minimum.

teratogenic:  ter·a·to·gen·ic (tĕr'ə-tə-jĕn'ĭk), adj.,
Of, relating to, or causing malformations of an embryo or fetus.

I trust the European Union has not actually passed laws forbidding
parents from speaking out against substances causing increases in
the rate of birth defects.  If, however, they have, I would ask for
a citation to the particular law or laws involved.

Sincerely,
James Salsman