[ RadSafe ] Portal monitors to detect SNM

garyi at trinityphysics.com garyi at trinityphysics.com
Wed Apr 13 18:07:49 CEST 2005

Rick, you are right about the trend in the comments here lately, but I love it!  Who needs
soap operas?  When I need a stress relief, I just tune in to my favorite commentators.
What comedy could be better than watching them use their imagined intellectual
powers to promote or oppose the various agendas that pop up regularly on radsafe?

-Gary Isenhower

"For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbours, and laugh at them in our turn?"  - Jane Austin