[ RadSafe ] Michael Kent on coal fumes vs. uranium inhalationpoisoning

Fred Dawson fd003f0606 at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Apr 14 18:16:19 CEST 2005

I would be interested to see the particular peer reviewed and published
papers that support your claim the that the entire population of male GWI
veterans
 many hundreds of thousands of people are already experiencing more than a
50% increase in birth defects, increasing with time and in particular that
if any such claim were true, the proof of a causative link to uranium
exposure.

Fred Dawson