[ RadSafe ] Re: Radiation deficiency remediation

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 14:24:20 CEST 2005

I would be very careful about how you go about this.
I am not saying that you should not do the work, but I
work at a large research medical facility and am
involved with approving studies using human subjects.
As part of my duties, involved studing medical ethics
and the history of human experimentation.

If you really bad press, saying you are experimenting
on humans is the way to go.

--- Patricia Lewis <lewis at radonmine.com> wrote:
> Dr. Luan,
>     You may use our facility  - full of radon - to
> experiment all you like.  We have many willing
> people happy to help.  And no government
> interferance.  Perfect conditions to help people, as
> we do every day.  We shall meet again at Amherst?
>
>     Patricia Lewis
>     Free Enterprise Radon Health Mine
>     Boulder, Montana USA
>     www.radonmine.com

"Embarrassed, obscure and feeble sentences are generally, if not always, the result of embarrassed, obscure and feeble thought."
Hugh Blair, 1783

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com