[ RadSafe ] ocean disposal versus the status quo

Fritz A. Seiler faseiler at nmia.com
Fri Apr 15 20:48:00 CEST 2005

Hi All,

Many years ago, in Switzerland, I had to evaluate a proposal to
keep an Alpine airport runway free of snow and ice by burying an
amount of fission products under it. I don't remember the details
any more, just the humorous conclusion that you got an LD50 long
before you got off the runway after landing! So caveat emptor!

Have a good weekend, All!

Fritz

PS:   Don, you might get more than your optimum hormetic dose from
	parking your car in your driveway!!  ;-))

Fritz A. Seiler, Ph.D.
Sigma Five Consulting:          Private:
P.O. Box 1709                   P.O. Box 437
Los Lunas, NM 87031             Tomé, NM 87060
Tel.:      505-866-5193         Tel. 505-866-6976
Fax:       505-866-5197         USA

"This is the hour when democracy must justify
itself by capacity  for effective decision, or risk
destruction or disintegration. Europe is dotted
with the ruins of right decisions taken too late."

"America's Responsibility in the Current Crisis"
Manifesto of the Christian Realists. May, 1940.