AW: [ RadSafe ] gonad temperature is a minor influence

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri Apr 15 23:22:45 CEST 2005

James,

In your capacity of a radiation protection professional, who even wants
to send a petition to the government because you know the solution for
nuclear waste disposal I wonder, that you cite such an old literature,
namely from 1957. I know that the USA has been very busy to expose
soldiers to DU munition, but have they done this already in 1957? I do
not know of any war waged including DU in 1957. Or am I mistaken and you
are only referring to pants? Then where is your citation of the uranium
munitions fumes? Is it really a 1300% increase or probably it is even
worse and 1302%?

Why don't you stop posting to RADSAFE?

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR