AW: AW: [ RadSafe ] gonad temperature is a minor influence

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sat Apr 16 00:33:47 CEST 2005

James, what you present is a power-point presentation. Not even the
affiliation of the authors is mentioned, but "Radiation Protection
Dosimetry". I did not know, that RPD publishes power-point
presentations. The term "uraniumweaponsconference.de" not only suggests
one of those anti-whatsoever conferences, but it is one. For the next
conference there are announced as speakers Dr. Rosalie Bertell
"professional epidemiologist" and Dr. Ernest Sternglass, "co-founder of
the "tooth fairy project"". If you ever had watched RADSAFE you would
know, that these two persons are among the group of the most distained
pseudo-scientists on RADSAFE.

This shows very well, that you take your references from more than
disputable and questionable sources, of which the RADSAFE community
knows well what to believe on them. You use militant anti-nuclear groups
and their questionable sites to battle us professionals. This is in
vain. A "uraniumweaponsconference.de" is not to be considered as
science. It has a clear political agenda. BTW, I also have a clear
political agenda: Not the use of DU should be banned, but the wars in
which they are used.

Why don't you stop posting on RADSAFE?

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer