[ RadSafe ] Fashion sense

Doug Aitken daitken at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com
Wed Apr 20 19:12:39 CEST 2005

At 09:28 PM 4/19/2005, Flanigan, Floyd wrote:
>Just please ... if you are a guy ... no culottes...

Floyd:
I enjoyed that dose of reality! But for one small error, above.....
As a guy who has lived in France for some time, and has a fashion designer
for a wife, I would remind you that the "culotte" is nothing more than a
female version of the Boxer short......

Of course, we all know the current feminine fashion is to wear underwear as
an outer garment. So, I would just limit your "please" to no culottes on
the outside.....
;~)
PS: to the professional Radsafers: I apologize for this "aside" but
sometimes we need a little relief from the  overdose of DU effluvia...
Doug

Doug Aitken
Schlumberger D&M QHSE Advisor
Office (rarely!)        281-285-8009