[ RadSafe ] Re: First Ever Intentional Hormetic X-Ray

BLHamrick at aol.com BLHamrick at aol.com
Fri Apr 22 07:05:43 CEST 2005

In a message dated 4/21/2005 6:38:50 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Floyd.Flanigan at nmcco.com writes:

So ... Barb ... How do I get on the 'I wanna be  appointed' list?

I have the answer to that too.  Go to
_http://www.ca.gov/state/portal/myca_homepage.jsp_ (http://www.ca.gov/state/portal/myca_homepage.jsp) ,  click on
Arnie's picture on the right, then at the left click on "Appointments,"  and
finally click on "Serving in the Schwarzenegger administration," where you  will
find the following:

To all persons interested in applying for a position in the Office of
Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger:
Thank you for your interest in being  considered for an appointment to a
position in California State government.

Below you will find links to an index of the statutory  positions available
for appointment, Governor's Appointments List, and an online  application form.
Adobe Acrobat <_http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html_
(http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html) >  is required for viewing and
printing (.pdf) files.
To complete the online application form, please read the  directions you are
given after submission very carefully. We require that you  print, sign and
mail in a final page before your application will be  considered.
Application waiver and signature release form should be  returned to the
Governor's Office at:
Office of Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Attn: Appointments
State  Capitol Building
Sacramento, CA 95814