[ RadSafe ] Re: First Ever Intentional Hormetic X-Ray

BLHamrick at aol.com BLHamrick at aol.com
Sat Apr 23 04:26:36 CEST 2005

In a message dated 4/22/2005 11:21:37 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
info at quitmed.org writes:

Correct  me if I am wrong but can't you get an annual change of 0.05 - 5.00
mrem by  just moving down the street or spending more time playing with the
kids in  the basement?

Ummm...pretty much, yeah.  I think that moving ten feet in elevation  will
subject one to about 0.05 additional millirem per year, due to cosmic
radiation.  Obviously variation in radon exposure opens a very wide  window.

Barbara