[ RadSafe ] MARSSIM and ABHP

Bhat Ramachandra AFMSA/SGPR Ramachandra.Bhat at pentagon.af.mil
Mon Apr 25 15:00:37 CEST 2005

Dear Eric,
        MARSSIM related Decommissioning question appeared on ABHP Part II examination 2001. I have copied the question  and attached in the file ABHPQUESTION#13 2001. You can get the solution for the examination by Dr. Skrable on the web site www.hps.org.  Then go to Links. Then American Academy of Health Physics. Then go to Past Part II Exams(1993-2002). Then go to Exam Solutions. Then go to 2001 and Question #13.(I did not copy the solution as I do not know policy of the Health Physics Society regarding Copyright of the solutions of the Part II questions).

	I have no idea whether any MARSSIM related questions appeared in 2003 and 2004 as the ABHP stopped releasing the questions 2002 onwards to the public.

Ram Bhat