[ RadSafe ] Another industrial radiography accident

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 14:48:20 CEST 2005

People have survived high doses in the past.  Don't
bury them yet.

--- "Flanigan, Floyd" <Floyd.Flanigan at nmcco.com>

http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/Friday/National/NST32317824.txt/A
> rticle/pp_index_html
>
> Leif Dahlskog
> Senior Health Physicist
> Radiation Health Branch
> Department of Health, Western Australia
> Ph    (+61 8) 9346 2260
> Fax (+61 8) 9381 1423
>
> The contents of this e-mail transmission are
> intended solely for the
> named recipient(s), may be confidential, and may be
> privileged or
> otherwise protected from disclosure in the public
> interest.  The use,
> reproduction, disclosure or distribution of the
> contents of this e-mail
> transmission by any person other than the named
> recipient(s) is
> prohibited.  If you are not a named recipient please
> notify the sender
> immediately.

"Embarrassed, obscure and feeble sentences are generally, if not always, the result of embarrassed, obscure and feeble thought."
Hugh Blair, 1783

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com