[ RadSafe ] More radioactive debris turning up in garbage

farbersa at optonline.net farbersa at optonline.net
Thu Apr 28 16:11:13 CEST 2005

Whether patient waste is exempted or not by any regulatory framework  isn't the issue. Monitors will still be tripped by I-131 and other hospital related radioactive material showing up in patient waste, and a great deal of effort must be expended investingating what is the source of the trip.

Stewart Farber