[ RadSafe ] Radioexcretia, etc. in municipal solid waste

George J. Vargo vargo at physicist.net
Thu Apr 28 19:03:43 CEST 2005

Not really.  The difference is that it's almost impossible to detect in a
sewage stream.  The paradigm is that "if you can see it, it's bad"

By the way,  I have deleted all but your most recent reply to this thread.
It makes me crazy to have to scroll through endless duplication of entire
threads for perhaps a single line of new contribution.  I know that
bandwidth is cheaper than ever, but our time remains precious.

George J. Vargo, Ph.D., CHP
Senior Scientist
MJW Corporation
http://www.mjwcorp.com