[ RadSafe ] Re; Beam me up scotty! There is no INTELLIGENT life downhere!

Gerry Blackwood gpblackwood at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 21:04:53 CEST 2005

Right.......... stereotyping self taught? Yes I will now rest knowing that the future of my Country and missile defense is in the hands of a self taught rocker.......... Lets see those of us who have been around pencils have been doing something wrong for the last 30 years?..... I guess we should have being doing a bong and string plucking............... What's next let him command the Missile, Space and Intelligence Center?

Please.... Its one thing to have actors as Presidents and muscle men as Governors....We here in the States never expect to have intelligence in political office.....But the last thing we need is Skunk advising on missile defense........ Make room europe I'a m' a com'in!

Efforrer at aol.com wrote:
OK. Let me get this straight. Because Skunk is a rack guitarist he couldn't possibly be qualified to be an expert on missile defense? True it appears he is self taught but so what? I find this sort of stereotyping to be just as bad as the typical thought that so and so is a movie star and played a nuclear physicist in a movie therfore he must be qualified to talk about nuclear safety.

For information on how to subscribe/unsubscribe and other settings visit: