[ RadSafe ] Nuclear Missiles?

Gerry Blackwood gpblackwood at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 20:34:09 CEST 2005

"That benefit behind us, it would be a good idea for us not to follow them into bankruptcy."

As if its not already too late..................

howard long <hflong at pacbell.net> wrote:
N Korea's nuclear irresponsibility makes me very happy that Bush (who received the Doctors for Disaster Preparedness Teller Award for implementing SDI) is developing anti-missile defense in Alaska. I reside on the West Coast. HPs here are less likely to be emergency activated.

Howard Long