[ RadSafe ] Chernobyl - no effort to compare with controls, as in Taiwan apts

howard long hflong at pacbell.net
Fri Apr 29 20:52:23 CEST 2005

Dr Luan, like other top scientists, tries to prove himself wrong
(the basis of the null hypothesis). His efforts to control with similar population
was better than most artcles appearing in medical journals.

Many excellent scientists I know believe he has answered, "Is Chronic Radiation an Effective Prophylaxis Against Cancer?" (J Am Phys and Surg 9:1, 04) affirmatively, far better than
Chernobyl cancer claims for persons receiving under 10 cGy!

Howard Long

John Jacobus <crispy_bird at yahoo.com> wrote:
Of course, one could even demand better Taiwan
apartment cancer studies. Even Dr. Luan admits it is
inadequate.

--- howard long wrote:
> BBC could insist on data, such as from Dr.
> Smolinkova, what the cancer rate in adjacent areas
> is or pre-melt-down cancer death rates there. I do
> fault the messinger, BBC, since the message is so
> inconsistent with the Taiwan apt exposure data (much
> LESS cancer) and BBC does not report data. Thanks
> for passing it on, Joel.
>
> Howard Long
>
> "Baumbaugh, Joel SPAWAR"
> wrote:
> BBC On Line Article: Please don't attack the
> messenger....
>

> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4485003.stm
>

> Joel Baumbaugh (joel.baumbaugh at navy.mil)
>
> SPAWARSYSCEN San Diego

"Embarrassed, obscure and feeble sentences are generally, if not always, the result of embarrassed, obscure and feeble thought."
Hugh Blair, 1783

e-mail: crispy_bird at yahoo.com