[ RadSafe ] Limits of radiation epidemiology studies

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 00:04:21 CET 2005

I would think that it is easier to prove low doses do
no harm than to show they have a benefit.  Many
professional organizations and research efforts have
proven it.

http://hps.org/documents/radiationrisk.pdf

--- jjcohen <jjcohen at prodigy.net> wrote:

> Andy,
>     Does this Gonzalez lecture reveal some  new
> understanding of the
> relationship?
> I wonder whether they might next discover hormesis?

=====
"United States officials were surprised and heartened today at the size
of turnout in South Vietnam's presidential election despite a Vietcong
terrorist campaign to disrupt the voting."

- New York Times, September 4, 1967

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com