[ RadSafe ] Dirty War" will be aired soon on PBS

james.g.barnes at att.net james.g.barnes at att.net
Tue Feb 8 18:45:54 CET 2005

"Dirty War" is a BBC docu-drama about the detonation of a dirty bomb in London.  I think it is very well done; without a lot of cheap emotion, etc. etc.  I question some of the technical details (particularly dose rates), but overall I highly recommend it.  It is in the HBO Films rotation this month.

I think you are describing "Dirty Bomb" which is the title of the NOVA presentation.  I have just recently obtained a video tape of it, but haven't had a chance to view it yet.

Jim Barnes, CHP
Chairperson
Homeland Security Committee; HPS
james.g.barnes at att.net