[ RadSafe ] flames to me - once for all

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Wed Feb 9 17:30:15 CET 2005

RADSAFERs,

Regarding the last unexcusable "flame" by Davis Mitchell to me I would
like to forward once for all the following:

If someone wants to flame me, he or she is welcome to do that on my
private e-mail address. Any flames directed to me on the RADSAFE list,
which mostly seem to be for "presentation purposes" will be answered by
"No comment". There is a lot of RADSAFE contributors who welcome even my
pointed comments and who have asked me to stay on RADSAFE. I have
received very valuable information on RADSAFE and I know, that whenever
I need something about radiation or nuclear, I can ask at RADSAFE and I
will receive within hours or days a useful information. RADSAFE is not
for distributing political propaganda of one country (the cause for most
of my negative contributions).

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR