[ RadSafe ] did everyone get this email?

Riely, Brian P. brian.riely at ngc.com
Wed Feb 9 21:40:44 CET 2005

This is not a joking matter.  I believe this is something the moderator should decide by himself.  Gerald suggestion sounds better to me than Mike's.  Sometimes there are language and communication barriers such that the offending party does not realize how his remarks appear.  Let us not be guilty of the same thing we are accusing others of.