[ RadSafe ] U.S. Nuclear Weapons in Europe

Gerry Blackwood gpblackwood at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 11 20:15:26 CET 2005

Spoken like a true Northrop Grumman employee.........we need the B61s in Europe like we need a hole in our heads.....what our AGM-129s, AGM86s and 69's can't handle matters??

"Riely, Brian P." <brian.riely at ngc.com> wrote:" ... address this issue as a matter of global nuclear security and remove all U.S. nuclear weapons from Europe. "

Why stop at Europe, I think we should remove all U.S. nuclear weapons from the world including the U.S. That way only peace-loving nations like Iran and N. Korea will have nuclear weapons. The world will then be a lot safer place.