[ RadSafe ] Radioactive Cargo Is Lost, Then Found in Boston

Jose Julio Rozental joseroze at netvision.net.il
Sat Feb 12 12:50:12 CET 2005

Colleagues also can find at the following site

Shipment of radioactive equipment brings rebuke for nuclear agency
By Charlie Savage and Shelley Murphy, Globe Staff  |  February 11, 2005

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2005/02/11/shipment_
of_radioactive_equipment_brings_rebuke_for_nuclear_agency/

Jose Julio Rozental
joseroze at netvision.net.il
Israel