[ RadSafe ] radiation risk estimates

Juan Carlos Mora jc.mora at ciemat.es
Tue Feb 15 10:02:40 CET 2005

Good morning.

May be you should take a look to the UNSCEAR 2000 report. At ANNEX G you
could find some epidemiological data about biological effects at low
radiation doses. In this case I think it's better to speak on rem or Sievert
units than rad or Gray.

Also you could find cancer risk coefficients at FGR 13 by K. Eckerman. I
think this one is the issue you first consulted.

Regards.

Juan Carlos Mora Cañadas
Departamento de Medio Ambiente
División de Protección Radiológica
Unidad de Protección Radiológica del Público y del Medio Ambiente
CIEMAT - Edificio 3, Planta 0, Despacho 18.
Avda. Complutense, 22
28040 Madrid
Tlf.           91.346.66.83
Fax.         91.346.61.21