[ Radsafe ] identification of posters

Neil, David M neildm at id.doe.gov
Wed Feb 16 17:39:26 CET 2005

Without disagreeing with you at all, a couple of things can be pointed out.

That discussion happened long enough ago that the poster who set the whole thing off probably never knew of it.
And depending on the email platform used, they may not have been aware of appearing anonymous in the first place.

Radsafe messages I get are all identified with the original sender, although comments indicate that you, and some other correspondents, may not see it that way. So the assumption that you are automatically identified is easy to make.

So much for my 2 Groschens worth :-)

Dave Neil
INL