[ RadSafe ] corrected new index below

Sandy Perle sandyfl at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 19 21:30:21 CET 2005

I missed two newes articles when I created the Index. They are
included in the corrected index below:

Tenth shipment of reprocessed Japanese nuclear waste heading home
Missing Halliburton radioactive package found
Hanford breaks ground on pilot project to glassify waste
Government questions Fernald testing
U.S. gives initial OK to China nuclear plant loans
Finnish study shows handset radiation within limits
A-bomb museum opens exhibition on boat irradiated by nuclear blast
State makes deal with DOE over WIPP shipment

Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714 Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/
Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/