[ RadSafe ] Incredible Speeds? What Would Einstein Say?

Wesley wesvanpelt at att.net
Tue Feb 22 22:33:15 CET 2005

Bob and All,

That gamma ray burst in December 2004 lasted 0.2 seconds during which time
it emitted the same energy that our Sun puts out in 250,000 years. It came
from a magnetar .... a neutron star with observable emissions powered by
magnetic dissipation.

Of course all electromagnetic radiation travels at the same speed, c.

Best regards,
Wes
Wesley R. Van Pelt, PhD, CIH, CHP
Wesley R. Van Pelt Associates, Inc.