[ RadSafe ] TLD Equipment

Brian Bjorndal bbjorndal at radiationsafety.ca
Tue Feb 22 23:27:12 CET 2005

Dear Sir/Madam:

The Institute has decided to abandon its plans to develop a TLD Dosimetry
Service in Canada.

As a result we have the following equipment for sale.

1 used Panasonic UD-716 AGL TLD reader
1 used WE 2001 PC TLD Irradiator (with 1 Ci Cs-137 Source) with computer and
software
5000 used Panasonic 802 TLDs
50 new Panasonic 802 TLDs
1 Research Software Consulting Group Inc. TLD System software

The Panasonic TLD reader, although used, has never been used either by the
Institute or the previous owner of the reader.  It has read less than 1000
TLDs in total.

The WE TLD irradiator was only one year old when purchased and also has
never been used.

If anyone is interested in this equipment please respond to my private email
not radsafe.

Sincerely yours,

Brian Bjorndal, MSc, PPhys
Manager, National Laboratories
Radiation Safety Institute of Canada
102 - 110 Research Drive
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Canada
S7N 3R3

Tel:  1.306.975.0566
Fax: 1.306.975.0494
Email:  <mailto:bbjorndal at RadiationSafety.ca> bbjorndal at RadiationSafety.ca
Website:  <http://www.radiationsafety.ca/> www.RadiationSafety.ca