[ RadSafe ] RE: YES. we remain our own worse enemy

Brodsky, Allen ALLEN.BRODSKY at saic.com
Wed Feb 23 00:36:50 CET 2005

Sandy, Let me know how I can get an audience with the President or Secretary
of Homeland Security.  I seems our only hope is to get some common sense
into the top levels.  The underlings do not want to rock the boat, and the
vast majority of our professional society members do not seem to want to
meet the public. By the way, I am pushing 2 dollar dosimeters to be worn by
members of the public, dosimeters that show the entire range from fractions
of an R to 600 R or more. Do you have anything available?  I never seem to
have time at the meetings to adequately visit the exhibits.  I have used
Tech Ops instruments in the past. Perhaps your company can properly instruct
the public to understand the negligible doses that most will receive, even
from A-bombs (but not H-bombs). Be well, Allen